Module 1: Ways to finance and purchase your first home.
· What are the available home loans and how is the finance structured.
· What are the banks looking for? How the banks profile applicants and how to prepare yourself.
· To use or not to use a mortgage broker.
· The Governments First Home Owners' Grant – What is it? How does it work? How can it best be used?
· Buying your first home with your Superannuation.
Module 2: How to avoid the biggest mistakes First Home Owners make.
· Needs Vs Wants.
· Credit history myths.
· Introducing 'the stepping stone home'.
· The salary sacrificing trap.
Module 3: Pre and post settlement budgeting.
· How to prepare yourself to transition from tenant to home owner – budgeting and cashflow.
· How to easily and comfortably pay off your new home.
· How to save $100,000 or more off your home loan.
Module 4: How to get the best deals from developers and builders.
· Sometimes the extras are better received in cash.
· The building process and time-frames.
· Marketing methods used by builders to be aware of.
· New home building variation costs.
Module 5: Private finance and property planning session.
A 60 – 90 minute private session to ascertain your individual circumstance and create your tailored plan to get you into your first home as soon as possible.